Med Lab aims at bringing together all the components of the national and international ecosystem for 2 days and under the same roof.
All organizations that directly or indirectly provide a service, program, support for young entrepreneurs, are welcome.
NGOs working in the field of youth entrepreneurship have a major role to play in Med Lab Entrepreneurship Forum. You can do this in several ways:
- Delegate your financial and credit analysts men to Med Lab in order to host ot orient, advise and eventually finance projects with a finalized busines plan. Appointments could be organized for them in advance.Rent an institutional stand to present your services, programs, and support operations
- Take a pack of stands per group of 10 young people you support in order to:
- showcase their projects
- highlight your interventions for young people
- enable them to develop their projects, enrich their contacts, improve their managerial skills through Med Lab
- Propose a communication in line with the general theme of Med Lab: "Create, develop and sustain your business"
- Organize a training session, an activity of exchange of good practice, an information meeting
- Organize a side event, an event that you design and put yourself out.